Loveday Electrical is your local trusted family owned and operated business. We have served the electrical needs of the Brisbane and Sunshine coast region for over 30 years and developed a strong sense of pride and passion for our work. With a generous fleet of white van’s, and hard-working electricians to fill them, you will be taken care of. We are proud to offer the passion and dedication of a small local business, coupled with the flexibility and accommodation of a strong capable team, made up of many experienced men and women.
We are dedicated to the quality policy that will ensure that our products and services fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. The goal of the company is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times. Commitment to the implementation of supporting managerial and business operational systems is essential to realising that goal.
We are committed to a policy of providing high quality products and services in a manner which will protect the environment, this will include:
- Sustainable resource use;
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation; and
- Protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
We will work closely with our clients, contractors, the community, industry and external agencies to establish the controls by which we can make a positive contribution towards innovative and cost-effective and sustainable environmental outcomes.
Responsible management of environmental issues is an essential part of achieving our business objectives.
Accordingly, we are committed to conducting our activities in ways which will:
- Improve our awareness and management of environmental risks;
- Prevent pollution;
- Fulfil compliance obligations.
- Promote waste minimisation.
- Continually improve the system to enhance environmental performance.
We, through our management and workers, will ensure our operations comply with this policy by developing, implementing and maintaining a system based on ISO 14001:2015.
The Environmental Management System will:
- Set a clear policy direction for environmental issues and objectives.
- Contain measurable objectives and targets;
- Establish systems for auditing monitoring and reporting performance.
- Identify and promptly resolve any non-conformances and document any necessary procedural
This policy shall be reviewed on an annual basis.