Residential Construction Electrician
A fantastic opportunity is available for a motivated and driven individual to work for an established local employer based in Caboolture. Loveday Electrical Pty Ltd is a local family-owned and run business. We provide electrical services to the residential construction and maintenance sectors in the North Brisbane and Sunshine Coast areas.
About The Role:
As a Residential Construction Electrician you main responsibilities will be carrying out work scheduled by our office to a high standard, while guaranteeing builder/client satisfaction with your friendly and professional service.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Underground and overhead temporary power connections to new homes/units/townhouses
- Electrical pre-wire of new homes/units/townhouses
- Electrical fit-off, commissioning and testing (including fault finding) of new homes/units/townhouses
- Air-conditioner installations (if properly licensed)
- Deliver outstanding customer service at each and every job
- Communicate effectively with our office and clients
- QLD Electrical Licence
- QLD Manual Drivers Licence
- 5 years electrical experience, can include apprenticeship
- 12 months relevant residential/new house/units/townhouse construction experience
- Confident professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mechanically minded with good problem-solving skills
- A good eye for detail
- Energetic and professional customer service approach
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Additional attributes that, although not required, may set you apart from others:
- Dual Trade, Refrigeration mechanic
- Air-conditioner Installers Licence
- Communications Cabling Licence
- Domestic service/maintenance electrical experience
This is a great opportunity to grow with our business. We are committed to ensuring the success of our new team member by offering a thorough induction/training program and ongoing support from the management team.
Remuneration package will reflect the relevant licenses of the applicant.
Loveday Electrical has the ability to offer training which would allow you to obtain your Split System & Heat Pump Air-conditioning Installers Licence.
This is a permanent, full-time position with immediate start available. However, flexible start dates can be negotiated for the right applicant. The position is start and finish at our warehouse in Caboolture. The hours are from 7.00am to 3.30pm, but availability is required until 5.00pm. Occasional Saturday work is available but is never compulsory.
The successful applicant may be interested in working our rotating on-call roster.
Please include a covering letter addressing the job requirements and your resume. You can send them directly to email@example.com
© Copyright 2017 Loveday Electrical Pty. Ltd.