2020 Electrical Apprenticeship Intake is Open
Multiple opportunities exist for Year 12 graduates (or students due to complete in 2019) with Loveday Electrical.
Loveday Electrical is a long-established family owned and operated business based in Caboolture, who pride ourselves on providing local men and women with secure employment in the local area. The position is permanent, full time and will have a start and finish at our warehouse in Caboolture.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be a Year 12 Graduate (or students due to complete Year 12 in 2019)
- Hold a current manual drivers license (or likely to obtain by 29/01/2020)
- Have sound to above average Mathematics and English communication skills
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have the drive to deliver outstanding customer service each and every time
- Have good personal presentation
- Be mechanically minded and have good problem-solving skills
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
Click here for the full Apprentice Job Description.
If this sounds like you, apply below by providing your current resume with a cover letter explaining why you want the job!
Preference is given to the men and women in our local community of Moreton Bay Regional Council and surrounds.
© Copyright 2017 Loveday Electrical Pty. Ltd.