A fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to work for an established, local employer, based in Caboolture.
Loveday Electrical is a local family owned and opperated business. We provide Electrical Installation Services to the residential builders in the North Brisbane/Sunshine Coast Area.
About the role
As a Residential Construction Electrician your main responsibilities will be carrying out installation work in the new build homes/properties of our customers/builders. The work will be expected to be of a high standard, while guaranteeing customer satisfaction with your friendly and professional service.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Hardwired appliance installations, repairs and fault finding
- General electrical installations, repairs and fault finding
- Air-conditioner Installations (if appropriately licensed)
- Deliver outstanding customer service each and every time
- Communicate effectively with our office, clients and other trades
- QLD Electrical Licence
- QLD Manual Drivers Licence
- 5 years electrical experience, can include apprenticeship
- 12 months relevant domestic electrical experience
- Confident, professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Mechanically minded with good problem solving skills
- A good eye for detail
- Energetic and professional customer service approach
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Professional and Presentable demeanor
Additional attributes that although not required, may set you apart from others:
- Dual Trade, Refrigeration mechanic
- Air-conditioner Installers Licence
- Communications Cabling Licence
- Residential / New Home / Unit / Townhouse construction experience
This is a great opportunity to grow, with our business. We are committed to ensuring the success of the new team member by offering a thorough induction/ training program and ongoing support from the management team.
Our company has the ability to offer training which would allow you to obtain your Split System & Heat Pump Air-conditioning Installers Licence.
This is a permanent full time position with immediate start available.
However flexible start dates can be negotiated for the right applicant.
The position is start and finish at our warehouse in Caboolture.
The hours are from 7am – 3.30pm, but availability is required until 5pm. Occasional Saturday work is available but never compulsory.
To apply or to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter and resume.