At Loveday Electrical, we take great pride our apprentices, and the lengths we go to building them up into respectable tradies. With our in-house training facilities, for both theoretical and practical assessment, you can be confident in our commitment to give you the best training possible.
Applications have now closed for our first 2018 intake of Electrical Apprentices! A huge congratulations are in order to the four (4) successful applicants that will be starting with Loveday over the coming weeks. We would also like to take the time to thank the 570+ Applicants who applied for the position, with a very special mention to the 10 shortlisted applicants who made it to the final interview stage, it was quite a tough decision to make. We wish you all the very best with your future endeavours.
We are always on the lookout for young individuals with the right attitude.
A successful candidate will:
• Provide a resume with a cover letter
• Be a Year 12 Graduate (or student’s due to complete this year)
• Hold a current manual drivers license
• Have sound to above average mathematics and English communication skills
• Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have the drive to deliver outstanding customer service each and every time
• Have good personal presentation
• Be mechanically minded and have good problem solving skills
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team
Preference is given to the men and women in our local community of Moreton Bay Regional Council and surrounds.
Applicants with a promising submission will be asked to take a seated exam in our Caboolture office, to asses basic English, Science and Maths skills.
Applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org