At Loveday Electrical, we take great pride our apprentices, and the lengths we go to building them up into respectable tradies. With our in-house training facilities, for both theoretical and practical assessment, you can be confident in our commitment to give you the best training possible.
2019 Electrical Apprenticeship Intake is now open!!
Multiple opportunities exist for Year 12 graduates with Loveday Electrical.
Established in 1985, Loveday Electrical is a family owned and operated business who pride themselves on providing great working conditions for their team members. Lovedays are based in the Moreton Bay Region and specialise in domestic construction. The position is a full time apprenticeship and will start and finish at our Caboolture Branch.
The successful candidate will:
– Be a Year 12 Graduate
– Hold a current manual drivers licence
– Have sound to above average mathematics and English communication skills
– Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
– Have the drive to deliver outstanding customer service 100% of the time
– Have good personal presentation
– Be mechanically minded and have good problem solving skills
– Be able to work effectively as part of a team
If this sounds appealing, we want to hear from you!
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.seek.com.au/job/37988372
Click ‘Apply for this Job’ and fill out the questionnaire. All applications must be via SEEK application.